Probationary Officer Job Vacancy Bharti 2021 Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India ECGC has issued the notification for the Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 posts. Interested candidates can get all information related to Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 Jobs related to Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 related educational qualification, age limit efficiency, and eligibility criteria departmental advertisement.
Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 official website is https://www.ecgc.in/. Below is an in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, exam fee, exam form submission date, exam date, selection process, pay scale, etc. for District Judge HJS Recruitment Form 2021. You can apply for job 2021 in Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 from https://www.ecgc.in/
Details of Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Department Name||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India ECGC|
|Name of the vacant post-||Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021|
|Total Number of Posts||59 posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- General / OBC : 700/-
- SC / ST / PH : 125/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card or E Challan Only
Documents required: Qualification certificate related to qualification, caste certificate, domicile certificate, freedom fighter dependent certificate and ex-serviceman certificate will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of the investigation.
At the time of the interview/skill test, the candidate must appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Mark list of tenth board exam.
- Marks list of twelfth board examination.
- High school examination mark sheet/certificate/birth certificate in support of date of birth.
- Marksheet of respective degree/diploma / final year in support of the prescribed qualification for the post applied for.
- Live registration certificate from the respective council of state level.
- Photo Identity Certificate
- New photo and signature of the candidate.
- caste certificate.
- Experience Certificate – Work experience related to the posts in Central and State Government Undertaking / Government / Semi-Government posts in the selection of posts.
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on document verification, merit / written test, and interview.
Pay Scale: Approximately ₹ 62,315 per month.
How to apply: Candidates for Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2021 and other posts will be able to apply through the online application.
Interested candidates should review the entire notification before applying.
|Application form login||Click|
|Application form Registration||Click|
|Departmental Advertisement Notification PDF||Click|
Starting date for application: 01/01/2021
Last date for submission of application: 31/01/2021