Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 notification for Ministry of Tribal Affairs posts has been released by Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs Bharti 2021 Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Interested candidates can get all the information related to the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs, Departmental Advertisement related to the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 related educational qualification, age limit efficiency, and eligibility criteria.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 For the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Form 2021, by making an in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, examination fee, exam form submission date, exam date, selection process, pay scale, etc., the official website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs www.tribal.nic.in You can apply for a job in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs from tribal.nic.in.
Details of Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Department Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Name of the vacant post||assistant Commissioner|
|Total Number of Posts||16 posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualification: Secondary Education Council Higher Secondary School 12th / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent exam is required to pass in related subjects.
Documents required: Qualification certificate related to qualification, caste certificate, domicile certificate, freedom fighter dependent certificate, and ex-serviceman certificate will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of the investigation.
At the time of the interview/skill test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Mark list of tenth board exam.
- Marks list of twelfth board examination.
- Certificate of graduation.
- High school examination mark sheet/certificate/birth certificate in support of date of birth.
- Marksheet of respective degree/diploma / final year in support of the prescribed qualification for the post applied for.
- Live registration certificate from the respective council of state level.
- Photo Identity Certificate
- New photo and signature of the candidate.
- caste certificate.
- Experience Certificate – Work experience related to the posts in Central and State Government Undertaking / Government / Semi-Government posts in the selection of posts.
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of document verification, merit / written test, and interview.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
Pay Scale: ₹ 18,000 – ₹ 1,51,100 per month.
How to apply: Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021 will be able to apply for the post of Assistant Commissioner and other candidates through the online application.
Interested candidates should review the entire notification before applying.
|Detailed information related to the department||Click|
|Application form Link||Click|
|Departmental Advertisement Notification PDF||Click|
Starting date for application: 05/01/2021
Last date for submission of application: 04/02/2021