Directorate General of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Under the implementation of the Directorate of Inspection of the Department of Labor and Employment, the International Labor Organization (ILO) is financed for the project period (up to December 2020) on a temporary basis under “Strengthening Labor Inspection System of Bangladesh including gender, communication, knowledge management, and OSH”. From the permanent Bangladeshi nationals interested in the conditions mentioned for the following vacant posts Calling is going to be called.
Implementation of work on labor inspection projects. Coordinating work on labor inspection with the DIFE Officers of the Inspecting Directorate of Fisheries and Institution and preparing reports in English and Bangla, submission of project reports in the meantime. Word and Excel Processing / Data Entry and Typing, Computer Compatibility. Activities related to RMG project closely related to the Inspector General, Factories and Institutes Inspection Department, Dhaka, and directly to the concerned ILO officials.
- At least second-grade graduation degree
- At least 5 year(s)
- Must have at least five (05) years of work experience in public/private development projects. Candidate must be experienced in labor inspection/labor law.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
1. Interested applicants should apply the signed application form and complete life profile (Must be a mobile number, email and related address details), manual or computer type (can be both Bengali and Tarrega), with tenant worth 10 (10) worth of the candidate’s address. Inspector General of Inspectors, Factories and Institutions Inspectorate, BFDC Commercial Complex, 23 with Back Envelope -24 Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215, will be sent directly or by post in the office during the office of 16th June 2013 (5:00 pm in the afternoon).
2. The submission of the application will be prepared for shortlisting of candidates considered eligible for verification: written / oral examination or both will be called for.
3. Photocopy of all certificates attested by the first class gazetted officer and three (03) copies of the passport size photograph should be attached to the application form. For certification, there must be a clear name, designation, and seal of the certifying officer.
4. A) Candidates must be up to forty (40) on 16th June 2019. The age limit is relaxed for the more experienced candidates.
B) The salary will be subject to the discussion.
C) No TA / DA will be provided for participation in the written / oral examination.
5. On the envelope of the application must be the name of the post and the respective district specifications.
6. If any wrong information is provided in the application form / any type of fraud is accepted, then the application will be considered canceled.
7. Employer authority reserves the right to cancel this recruitment notice without further explaining any reasons and to reduce the number of advertised posts.
8. The decision of the employer’s authority on recruitment will be considered final.
9. In the case not mentioned above, the rules and regulations issued by the employer authority will apply.
10. Period of service will be valid until the expiration of the project.
11. The stated assignment notice can be found on the website of the Inspection Department of Factories and Institutions.
Web site address: www.dife.gov.bd.
Directorate General of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, Department of Factories and Institutions, Address: 23-24, BFDC Bhaban, Kawranbazar, DhakaWeb: www.dife.gov.bd