Microsoft Office has several languages for its configuration , although the one that always comes installed by default is English. Do you want to know how to change the Word language? Keep reading and you’ll see that you can easily get it in just a few minutes.
Word is the word processor that is part of the Microsoft Office package , being the most used text editor in the world. Their configurations can be very varied, and it is possible that each detail is configured to suit the user of the program. This will make the experience with Word more complete and productive.
In addition to changing the language of Word directly in the program, some aspects of all the applications that are part of the Microsoft Office package can be changed in a generalized way, whatever version it is.
Steps to change the Word language:
- In the top menu, having Word open, go to “File”> “Options” (“File”> “Options”, if it is in English).
- Clicking on “Options” opens a new dialog box that shows you a menu on the left with several configuration options. One of them is “Language” (“Language”).
- In the “Language” section you will have the possibility to change the language of several aspects of Word, both the general language and the literacy language.
- Make the changes you consider necessary and click save to be effective. Close the dialog box, close Word and reopen it . If all goes well, it will be opened with the new language configured.
Steps to change the Microsoft Office language:
- Go to the “Start”> “Programs”> “Microsoft Office” menu and click on “Microsoft Office Language Settings” .
- In that configuration option, select “Spanish” (or the language you want to set as default) and click “Add”.
- Where it says “Choose the language that defines the default behavior in Microsoft Office applications” you should also select “Spanish” (or whatever you want) in a drop-down menu.
- In the “Languages enabled” text box , select “English” (if it is the default one) and select “Delete”. If a language other than English is enabled by default, look it up in the list and delete it.
- Click “OK” and restart the program for the changes to take effect.