CG Waqf Board Jobs Bharti 2021 CG Waqf Board Recruitment 2021 notification for accountant posts has been released by Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board. Interested candidates can get all information related to Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board Jobs in this post regarding educational qualification, age limit proficiency, and eligibility criteria related to Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board Recruitment 2021.
Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board Recruitment 2021 Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board Recruitment Form 2021 for the vacant details, application form, examination fee, exam form submission date, exam date, selection process, pay scale, etc. by making an in-depth study of the candidates, the official website of Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board From//waqf.gov.in/chhattisgarh/, you can apply for the job in Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board 2021.
Details of Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Department Name||Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board|
|Name of the vacant post||Accountant|
|Total Number of Posts||Various posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualification: Secondary Education Council Higher Secondary School 12th / Bachelor’s Degree / or equivalent exam is required to pass in related subjects.
Documents required: Qualification certificate related to qualification, caste certificate, domicile certificate, freedom fighter dependent certificate, and ex-serviceman certificate will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of the investigation.
At the time of the interview/skill test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Marks list of tenth board exam.
- Marks list of twelfth board examination.
- Certificate of graduation.
- High school examination mark sheet/certificate/birth certificate in support of date of birth.
- Marksheet of respective degree/diploma / final year in support of the prescribed qualification for the post applied for.
- Live registration certificate from the respective council of state level.
- Photo Identity Certificate
- New photo and signature of the candidate.
- caste certificate.
- Experience Certificate – Work experience related to the posts in Central and State Government Undertaking / Government / Semi-Government posts in the selection of posts.
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of document verification, merit / written test, and interview.
CG Waqf Board Recruitment 2021
Pay Scale: ₹ 30,000 per month.
How to apply: Chhattisgarh State Waqf Board Recruitment 2021 candidates will be able to apply for the accountant and other posts through the online application.
Interested candidates should review the entire notification before applying.
|Detailed information related to the department||Click|
|Departmental Advertisement Notification PDF||Click|
Starting date for application: 10/01/2021
Last date for submission of application: 16/01/2021