Have you already changed your old iPhone 5s or 6 for a new one? In that case you may need to transfer all the content from one iPhone to another, something will be quite simple if you follow the tutorials that we offer on this site. Then, for those who do not know, we tell you how to transfer important information such as photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp conversations, music, etc. of an old iPhone SE, iPhone 6s / 6s Plus / 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s / 5c / 5 or iPhone 4S to the new iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7/7 Plus of three solutions Simple and free without losing any information . Among them, the third solution is our preferred option for all the power it offers.
How to Transfer Photos, Contacts, Videos, Music from one iPhone to another new iPhone
Surely you will wonder about how to transfer information from one iphone to another by icloud?
If you want to transfer photos from the old iphone to the new iphone, transfer the contacts from one iphone to another iphone, as well as the applications, music and other information, you can do it through iCloud. In order to make the transfer in this way, it is necessary to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
1. Make a backup in iCloud of the old iDevice, for that you will have to go to: Settings> iCloud> Storage and copy> Copy in iCloud. Make sure you activate the backup copies in iCloud and then click “Back up now”.
2. Activate the new iPhone. If you have already configured the new device, you must delete all the content in order to follow these steps. When you request if you want to configure the iPhone as new or if you prefer to restore a backup from iTunes or through iCloud, in this case select the option “Restore iCloud backup”.
Note: To delete the device, go to Settings> General> Reset> Delete all contents and settings.
3. Next, log in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
4. Go to “Select backup copy” and choose the backup with the most recent date and time in the backup list available in iCloud. Then press “Restore” and wait until the restoration process finishes.
As you can see, iCloud is a useful method to transfer contacts, photos, applications, as well as other information from one iPhone to another, provided you have enough space in iCloud to synchronize the data.
Users who have an iCloud account can transfer the information through the cloud backup, while those who do not have it, the storage space in iCloud is full or the internet connection does not have high speed, they will have to Use iTunes to transfer the data. So, if you also wonder about how to transfer information from one iPhone to another new iPhone via iTunes, read on.
- Backup your old iPhone with iTunes by connecting it to your PC or Mac via USB.
- Get into iTunes, look for the iPhone in the left sidebar, click on it and select “This computer” and then click on “Make a copy now”. Once the process is finished, disconnect the old iPhone from the PC.
- Turn on the new iPhone, When there is a point where you will be asked if you want to set the device as a new one, iCloud or iTunes, select “Restore iTunes backup”.
- Connect your new iPhone to iTunes and choose This computer> Restore copy …
If you want to switch everything from one iPhone to another, try iTransGo . Follow the steps below:
Step 1. Open the program and connect two iOS devices. Click on the Next button.
Step 2. Select all or specify the data you want to copy, click on Transfer.
Ready. The data has been sent from one to the other correctly.
As you can see, this is the fastest and most direct method to transfer photos from iphone to iphone, transfer contacts from one iPhone to another as well as many other data. If you have found it useful, do not hesitate to download it.
How to restore all information from previous iPhone to the new iPhone if iTunes does not recognize your iOS device 12/11/10/9/8 ? How to do if iPhone or iPad is stuck and the screen does not respond? All this will be solved by a powerful Tenorshare program.
Unlike iTransGo, Tenorshare iCareFone allows you to selectively transfer information from an old iPhone to a new one without iTunes . In addition, you can manage photos, contacts, music, apps and other files, backup and restore and fix iOS errors. Next, let’s see how to transfer the data to the new iPhone with the program.
Step 1: Install the program on PC or OS X and open it. Once your old iPhone is connected to the computer, access the Management function to manage data.
Step 2: This file explorer application allows you to manage 8 types of iPhone files: Contacts, Music, Videos, Photos, Apps, Safari Bookmark, Messages and iBooks.
Step 3: Simply select all the data you want to copy and move to the PC and click on the Export button .
Step 4: Now what we are going to do is import everything from your PC to your new iPhone . The process is absolutely the same, ie connect the new iPhone to your computer, select the option Manage Files and then the desired option: Contacts, Photos, Music, etc. The last step is to click on the Import button in the top bar . In this way, you will find all this information on your new iPhone.